So this blog is like college and gets (deserves) a summer break. After a four month hiatus and an unbearably long commute this morning, I've decided to stop skipping class and give y'all what you want - I am writing again.

I guess that the best way to re-start this would be to start the same way most kindergartners do: good old fashioned show and tell.

Just because I live in a first floor apartment and have lace curtains in my bedroom doesn't mean that I'm big into show(ing). But telling, that's another story...

What I did on my summer vacation
by Becca

1) Realized that the 'mirror' I've been checking myself out in for the past three years is actually an office... with people in it. You are welcome for all the air kisses.
2) Learned how to cook with tofu.
3) Planted a garden.
4) Discovered the best pad thai in Cincinnati
5) Watched an entire Law & Order Criminal Intent Marathon (I was SICK and couldn't get off the couch, okay?)
6) Watered a garden for a week
7) Bought a new chair from Ikea. While assembling, logged a record of 35 'That's What She Saids' in less than an hour.
8) Copied Katie Holmes' hair cut. In turn, two coworkers copied my haircut.
9) Complained about how garden died. Blamed tomato blight.
10) Learned how to whine and boss people around in another language. Ven aqui! AHORA! Puedes pagar para cena...?
11) Discovered somewhere with better pad thai
12) Figured out that the elusive 'raspberry beer' is actually called 'Purple Haze'.
13) Decided to cheer for the Bengals.
14) Gave a group of four year olds an overview of Buddhism.
15) Awkwardly flirted with the cute crepe guy. There is a limited number of ways to say 'I like your crepe spreader'. Just FYI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I like your crepe spreader"...that's what she said! ;) Welcome back buddy...missed you!! :)

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

You're back- I missed your blog!!
Sounds like you had a very productive and fun summer vacation. We need pics of the new hair! Katie Holmes is creepy, I bet you look much better. Anyone who marries Tom Cruise clearly has issues...

Post a Comment