Every now and then, a well-meaning or superstitious friend sends me some kind of forwarded email, asking me to reveal myself to 8 unlucky email contacts (lest I curse my friend to 6 months of a bad relationship or eternal damnation). As the fabulous friend I am, I typically delete said email before reading down to the affliction that will befall me and my loved ones if I don't respond.
However, in the interest of keeping a blog, I decided to break all my own rules in the name of entertainment. Being the the type that deletes such emails, I had to do quite a bit of searching until I found questions that did not involve revealing my 10th grade crush or my secret tip for curing breakouts.
So here it is... my much delayed response. Sorry to all who are suffering from unfulfilling love lives, bad skin or a lifetime of bad luck due to my selfish deferral of email forwards.
Need to know:
Nicknames: Boo, Chipmunk, Miley, Princess, Pumpkin, 78%, and MindiAstrological Sign: Leo (I’m told that sign is very appropriate)
Birthplace: Fort Wayne, INEye Color: Green
Hair Color: I recently discovered my natural hair color and I am disappointed to report that it is Mousy Brown
Height: Petite enough to elicit head pats and have the word 'little' added to my name.
Height: Petite enough to elicit head pats and have the word 'little' added to my name.
Distinguishing feature: My voice
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right. True Story: when I was in second grade, I had a crush on a boy who was left handed so I pretended to be left handed so he and I would have something to talk about. I never learned how to properly write in cursive.Relationship status: Single. I know, how is that possible?
Your Fears: Escalators, WalMart SuperCenters, forgetting to turn off the coffeemaker or flat iron, losing my car keysCollect anything: Recipes, Hair Products, Blogs that I never write in, stickers I never use, snappy jackets and blazers, eye shadow
Pets: I’ve made the descent into the spinning vortex that is cat ownership
Your Dream Car: A 2003 Hyundai Accent! Oh wait, that was dream car… How about one that can go up hills with the air conditioning on and accelerate over 65 mph?
Guilty Pleasure: Reduced Fat Cheezits, beauty magazines, Dr. 90210 (I *might* have flipped back and forth between this and the Presidential Debate), SouthPark, Dunkin Donuts, MSN gossip
Finish the sentence:
I would have a breakdown if… I lost my make up bag.
Pets: I’ve made the descent into the spinning vortex that is cat ownership
Your Dream Car: A 2003 Hyundai Accent! Oh wait, that was dream car… How about one that can go up hills with the air conditioning on and accelerate over 65 mph?
Guilty Pleasure: Reduced Fat Cheezits, beauty magazines, Dr. 90210 (I *might* have flipped back and forth between this and the Presidential Debate), SouthPark, Dunkin Donuts, MSN gossip
Finish the sentence:
I would have a breakdown if… I lost my make up bag.
I think I might be addicted to… Wikipedia, coffee, Facebook, jigsaw puzzles.
The first thing I do in the morning is… press my snooze button 8-10 times.
When I am stressed, I… vacuum, dust or clean the bathroom.
I wish Fox News would fall off the planet.
The first thing I do in the morning is… press my snooze button 8-10 times.
When I am stressed, I… vacuum, dust or clean the bathroom.
I wish Fox News would fall off the planet.
If french fries had no calories, I would eat nothing else.
Do you...
Do you...
Smoke: No way. I tried to pretend to once but ended up just holding a burning cigarette until it burned itself out.
Swear: EuphemisticallySing: No but I do interview myself, pretending that I am starring in my own Barbara Walters Special
Shower Daily: At least twice a day
Shower Daily: At least twice a day
Believe in yourself: In the mornings when my hair looks good
Blog about work: Absolutely not... I need the paycheck

2 comments:
i wish i vacuumed when i was stressed. i only do it when i'm high on red bull. totally snarkalicious :)
I wish I vaccumed...period! :)
Post a Comment