Cubicle Wars: Revenge of the Sticky Note

There are very few things I am willing to plug in this blog.
1) Myself (incessantly)
2) My friends who are doing something cool/interesting/mockable
3) Skinny jeans as the best fashion option since… well… ever

As a rule, I don’t use this blog to endorse products. However, as I am a compulsive breaker of my own rules, I can’t help but pass along the latest indispensable office supply and my own subsequent abuse of this product.

It all started with Christmas and the discovery of suggestion notes that came in sticky note form. Being unable to pass up giving these to a few friends, I inadvertently launched a torrent of cleverly placed ‘suggestions’ at the workplace.

Suggesting was just the beginning. As per usual, I developed a keen interest in snarkiness in sticky note form. Soon after discovering the website, I located all retailers of said sticky notes in the Greater Cincinnati area, purchasing a few more pads for strategic use around the home and office (read: I cleaned out the shelves of Joseph-Beth Booksellers).

Here are a few of my favorites:

COMPLAINT
To: Cackling Coworker
Whose Fault: Yours
Desired Outcome: Explanation, Change

Message: Work is not that funny. Pls limit manic laughing to personal time.

Complainant: Anonymous


OR ELSE
Get Lunch
OR ELSE
It’s Over, I’ll Cry, You’ll Regret It

Message: Diet Coke and Pizza Please.

Thanks so much




Please use all sticky notes strategically, tastefully, and with caution*.

*The author of this blog is not responsible for any loss of employment.

2 comments:

treehuggin' hippie said...

Re: Peeing on my foot
I'm LOLing over here. However, you forgot to mention that the snarky suggestion note works wonders on chucktastic terriers with small bladders.

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Nice sales pitch for the sticky notes. I do think I need a set...

As for the complaints being anonymous, please, I could pick your handwriting out of a line-up.

Post a Comment