Walmart is for Lovers

I go to Walmart when I need to feel pretty. Given that I tend to be a fairly confident person, this doesn't happen all too often.

But on given days, the only thing between me and silent self-berating (or the contemplation of having a serious relationship with a bag of reduced-fat Oreos) is a trip through the sliding glass doors of America's largest and least-socially aware retailer in history.

Ambling up and down the aisles in yoga pants and a sweatshirt from my alma mater*, this Trader Joe’s/Whole Foods devotee marvels at the gleaming aisles filled with China’s finest products… and Kentucky’s finest specimens.

So when a friend sent me this, I couldn’t resist playing one little game…



Bingo!!! I hope I win a giant smiley face t-shirt. Size XXL please.

*In UK territory, this is not a particularly common sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just may wander into the Y'All Walmart to play this game...hilarious! Besides, it shouldn't take more than 5min. to win; I can find time for that!

Anonymous said...

I wondered why I always come out of Walmart with a smile ;-)

Post a Comment