
Dear Forever 21,
There is nothing old, retro, or historic about the year 1981. Therefore, I must tell you I resent your new clothing line, Heritage 1981.
Yes, those of us who have (long) past the milestone of age 21 may criticize your stores lined with paper thin attire, fit for a night club (but worn in a high school). We may wrinkle our noses at the low-slung jeans, designed to showcase one's thong. But don't doubt the fact that some 27 (and a half) year olds still rock the skinny jeans and peasant tops in a way only a womanly figure can.
So, before you use the year of our birth as a historic event, worthy of a vintage designed clothing line for teenagers everywhere, think about those of us, who will celebrate the big 28 this year and remember, you are only as young as you feel (and dress).
Kisses and a wave of my cheaply braceleted arm,
1981, et al
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amen and well said.
Ummmm, I'm just glad they actually started selling something I can fit into (besides accessories)! :) http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=faith_main&Page=1
forever21 sucks.
Post a Comment