...When I could have had this?
Fo shizzle*, guys. Tom Tom has created a 'Snoop Dogg' language for the latest and greatest navigation software. Following this announcement, I checked my old faithful source (Wikipedia) to verify. Unfortunately, Snoop is a little too quick for Wiki and the endorsement hadn't shown up on his page yet.
However, it seems that Snoop the business Dogg has been pretty busy lending his image and name to products. Between Chronic Candy** and a romance novel entitled
Love Don't Live Here No More, Doggy Tales Vol.1, it seems only appropriate that directionally challenged travelers can now get their directions from the Snoop icon.
Dizzle***.
*I am embarrassingly white
**Really, what's the point here?
***Seriously, I don't even know what I'm saying at this point.
Oh Eff, Why did I get a Garmin...
Posted by Rebecca Labels: As seen on TV..., Run out and Buy This, Wide World of Wiki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Shake your tail feather white gurl!! ;)
Post a Comment