Diagnosis: ADD

I'm a researcher by nature and by nurture. Don't blame me - blame my mother the librarian (who taught me the intricacies of stalking on Google and how to Boolean search the crap out of anything) and the day job where I poke, prod, and do a variety of uncomfortable-sounding things to anyone willing to fill out a survey for me.

Who cares, right? I mean, you're obviously thinking 'dude, she hasn't written in like a year... I'd totally forget her and her self-centered blog if she wasn't a freakin' riot.'

So when I sat down with the blogger bug again, the researcher in me decided to figure out what about today made me want to articulately rip on life’s little idiosyncrasies in typical snarky fashion. I boiled it down to a few things:

1) I spent the better part of yesterday evening watching House reruns and surfing TuckerMax.com*. That sort of eloquent maliciousness puts me in the mood to blog.
2) Today reminds me of the day I decided to start a blog (rainy, bad mood, plenty of fodder) – I called my first entry ‘Tales from the Quarter Life’… I’ve matured so much since then…
3) At least 10 people told me that they missed my blog.

It really was #3 that pushed me over the blogging edge – how could I ignore adoration like that?

So here you are… enjoy. Until next time, here is your assignment: if you can think of any way that this blog could make money, let me know – that too, explains some of the lagging gaps in my blogging.

*The fact that I think Tucker Max is hilariously attractive and the type of man I hope to marry may directly correlate with the fact I am single.

0 comments:

Post a Comment