skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet... with a side of snarky
snarky (adj.) 1. sarcastic and irreverent, usually out of irritation.
Home
Facebook Fansite
Tweet 'n Snarky
Oh George Clooney...
Posted by
Rebecca
Labels:
As seen on TV...
,
Fashion Police
Yes George Clooney, that's EXACTLY the face I'd make if I was accused of this:
George + Paris 4EVA
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Entries
(RSS)
Comments
(RSS)
Recent Articles
Recent Comments
Followers
Archives
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
2009
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(6)
There she is... Miss America!
Wait... Renee Zellweger is still alive?
Use the Force Choke
Love... and Other Indoor Sports...
Oh George Clooney...
Buyer Beware: There is a spy in our midst...
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
Labels
And the Mean Prize Goes To...
(6)
As seen on TV...
(10)
Becca's Book Club (like Oprah's but better)
(3)
Can She Be a Bigger Geek? (Yes)
(1)
Christmas threw up on this blog...
(4)
CrockPot Confessional
(5)
Fashion Police
(9)
Grain of Salt
(6)
Hello My Name is Becca and I am a...
(5)
Hippie Alert
(5)
I only cheer for winners
(1)
Run out and Buy This
(7)
The Day Job Ate My Free Time
(2)
The Roar of the 4-Cylinder Hyundai Engine
(3)
Things that I really should be embarassed about...
(11)
Walmart is For Lovers
(3)
Wide World of Wiki
(5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment