Adaware: Half Man, Half Beast

The man half of this guy vaguely reminds me of someone I used to date*...


I can't help but be a little (lot) creeped out by this advertisement. In addition to looking like a former flame, I'm baffled as to how Old Spice thinks that they're going to sell bodywash with an endorsement from a mythical creature reminiscent of a Greek epic.
The Doogie Howser ads are so much better.

*I said man half, you jerks... Give my exceptionally high dating standards some credit here...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No man (be half beast or not) has a shower THAT clean...false advertising P&G! :)

treehuggin' hippie said...

that * totally got me. i was wondering which part of him reminded you of an old flame as well. man half not bad though ;)

Anonymous said...

Looking at it more makes me think man half looks like Jason Priestley from 90210...God I loved that show! :)

Gina said...

I'm just completely creeped out by the picture. Did they even test the idea? I'm thinking ... NO.

Anonymous said...

Creepy.......Just wondering where the genitals would be...in the front or back? I can't seem to see anything in the photo. Becca, your blog topics bring a smile to my face. Keep it up ;-)

applebottom said...

Yay - password recalled...now for this ad - where did you find this? Creepy is beyond what I would call this - wonder which ad company got this past the OS team - I need to go work there and just come up with stupid ideas

Post a Comment