So in case you didn’t notice, Sweet… with a Side of Snarky got some work done.
I like to think that the change is subtle, much like Botox or a lip augmentation (sure Lisa Rinna, they look totally natural), but in reality the change is probably equivalent to Season 1 of The Swan or one of Dr. Robert Rey’s (in)famous body sculpting jobs.
I think it can best be summed up as tasteful.
I hope you appreciate the new layout as much as I do. Don’t give me too much credit for the actual design (you can give me ALL the credit for the writing though) – the layout is all thanks to these guys: Dan & Vicki Rye. I could go on ad nauseam about how much I adore their photography, designs, and them in general but at the risk of sounding like an overzealous fan, I’ll just tell you go to their website and check out the adorableness that is Rye Designs.
Not only are Dan and Vicki responsible for the new design, they’re also responsible for the photographic proof that I’ve managed to get past my awkward stage (yes, it’s really me then and now). To them, I am eternally grateful.
So enjoy the new look. Join the Facebook fansite, tell your friends about this blog*, and keep coming back. Get the word out. Your job is easy, guys (I’m the one who comes up with all the material and presents it with my uniquely sarcastic spin).
Ciao, ya’ll – I’ll see you back here soon.
*If this if your first time here, I promise I’m not always this much of a shameless self promoter. Okay… I totally am but usually the posts are funnier (check out the archive).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lookin' good, Miss Snarky! I LOVE seeing the new color scheme (and the new photo to go with it).
Is this the part where we say, "BUS DRIVER! MOVE THAT BUS," or am I on the wrong show?
I heart the new design! Sheer awesomeness! Snarky is all grown up now! :) Great job Vicki!
I LOVE the new design! I just need more posts! More snarky!
I wish I were there to go so they could do my make over...will do what I can to pass their name around (to someone in the midwest that will pass it on to someone else in the midwest)
Post a Comment