This is part two of the SWSS Earth-a-palooza 2009, a week-long celebration of green, sustainable, and planet-friendly goodness (and apparently also a poor attempt at learning Spanish).
Doesn’t this shirt make you feel all warm and conservation-y inside? Wearing mine makes me feel like eating a handful of granola for breakfast and leaving my Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle behind while I bike to the bus stop*.
I am so proud of the Gap right now for creating a cute, earth-friendly, hippie-inspired t-shirt…
Too bad it looks waaaay better on the website than it does on me. My hair is too straight, my face is too made up and my workplace is too corporate (albeit corporate casual) to successfully pull off tie-dye without garnering a few skeptical glances.
Oh well... There's always Saturday.
*never gonna happen… I live at the top of a hill.
Earth-a-palooza segundo día: Half Hearted Hippie Fashion
Posted by Rebecca Labels: Fashion Police, Hippie Alert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment