Cubicle Wars: The Email Menace

It astounds me that some people can remain professional against all odds. Even when they are stuck with snarky a-holes for coworkers…

Actual Email Exchange:
From: B, Snarky Employee with a cupcake-baking obsession
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 12:53 PM
To: K, Extraordinarily Patient Reception Coordinator
Subject: Mailing Cupcakes?


Hi K,
Is it possible to send cupcakes through interoffice mail to the S’ville office?

Thanks!

B


From: K, Extraordinarily Patient Reception Coordinator
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 1:12 PM
To: B, Snarky Employee with a cupcake-baking obsession
Subject: RE: Mailing Cupcakes?

Hi B,

No, I am sorry we would not be able to inter-office cupcakes. The only other options we have are sending them via courier or ordering them from a bakery and having them delivered. If you need assistance please contact me.

Thanks,

K


I adore the people at work... Cupcakes for everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duuuuh!! Everyone knows that you can ONLY iteroffice mail brownies!! Nice try snarky...

treehuggin' hippie said...

I beg to differ...if a certain someone wanted to inter-office homemade DOGGIE treats...i'm sure that another certain someone would make it happen!

Desk Jockey said...

Wow, I am intrigued by this Blog. What does interoffice mean?

Rebecca said...

Interoffice? That's the fancy name for someone driving our mail up to the other branch offices.

Super cool, right?

Post a Comment